Monday, November 25, 2013

All dreams have to scare you. Mine are to be a NHL player, it scares me to don't know if i'll be able. To make parachute, it scares me but next year, i'll jump from an airplane because it's ONE of my dream.

I love you more ... www.facebook.com/...
I love you more ...  www.facebook.com/...
Click here to download
#inspiration #quote #beauty #beyondyoga #iambeyond
#inspiration #quote #beauty #beyondyoga #iambeyond
Click here to download
Motivational Quote Image - Derrick Rose - motivationgrid.com
Motivational Quote Image - Derrick Rose - motivationgrid.com
Click here to download
All dreams have to scare you. Mine are to be a NHL player, it scares me to don't know if i'll be able. To make parachute, it scares me but next year, i'll jump from an airplane because it's ONE of my dream.
All dreams have to scare you. Mine are to be a NHL player, it scares me to don't know if i'll be able. To make parachute, it scares me but next year, i'll jump from an airplane because it's ONE of my dream.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment